1. Heat 1 tsp. of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat; add half of the cilantro and half of the green onions (use remaining for Fresh Salsa). Cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in enchilada sauce; gently stir in chips. Cook and stir until chips are coated in sauce; reduce heat to low.
2. Meanwhile, prepare Fresh Salsa.
3. For scrambled eggs, in medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper. In large skillet melt remaining 2 tsp. butter over medium heat; add eggs. With spatula, lift and fold partially cooked egg mixture from edges to center so that the uncooked egg portion flows underneath. Continue for 4 to 5 minutes or until eggs are cooked through, but still glossy and moist. Remove from heat.
4. To serve, slide chip mixture onto large platter. Top with eggs and Fresh Salsa. Serve with sour cream, cheese, and lime wedges. Makes 4 servings.
5. Fresh Salsa: In bowl combine the reserved cilantro and green onions; 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved; 1 avocado, peeled, seeded,and chopped; 1 serrano pepper*, seeded and chopped; and the juice from half a lime. Cut remaining lime half into wedges for serving.
6. *Hot peppers contain oils that may burn skin and eyes. Wear plastic gloves. If using bare hands, wash well with soap and water