1. Prepare Frozen Coffee Whipped Cream.* For brownies, lightly grease a 9x9x2-inch baking pan; set pan aside. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl combine chocolate, butter, and water. Microwave, uncovered, on 100 percent power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes or until butter is melted, stirring once or twice. Remove bowl from microwave oven. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. (Or, combine chocolate, butter, and water in a medium saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted.) Transfer to mixing bowl.
3. Beat in granulated sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer on low to medium speed until combined. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add flour, salt, and cinnamon. Beat on low speed until combined. Spread butter in prepared pan.
4. Bake about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack about 30 minutes (or until brownies hold a cut edge). Cut into bars.
5. To assemble, while brownie is still warm, place one bar on each plate. Top with a scoop of the Frozen Coffee Whipped Cream. Makes 20 to 25 brownies.
* Note: Let frozen whipped cream mixture stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften slightly. Using two teaspoons, shape small ovals of frozen whipped cream, dipping spoons in hot water if necessary.
Frozen Coffee Whipped Cream: Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer. In the chilled bowl, beat 2/3 cup whipping cream, 4 teaspoons sugar, and 4 teaspoons cooled brewed espresso or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with the chilled beaters on medium speed until soft peaks form. Cover and freeze 2 to 3 hours or until firm.