Brown Rice Vegetable Pilaf
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat, add onion and carrots and sauté for 5 to 6 min.
- Add garlic and sauté for 2 min.
- Add in dry brown rice and sauté for 3 min.
- Next add chicken broth and bring rice to boil.
- Lower heat and cover and simmer for 45 to 50 min. until tender, check on every 15 to 20 min.
- Add cranberries to Brown rice mix if desired.
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Line a cookie sheet with tinfoil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillets on tinfoil and season with Mrs. Dash.
- Place on broiler pan and cook 7 min.
- Remove salmon from oven and wrapping tinfoil and place in the oven for another 7 min. or until done.